We know that running a successful business requires endurance and hard work. We’re sensitive to what smaller companies face, what they need and what they’re trying to achieve. We have a strong track record of helping companies improve performance over the long-term.
Management teams trust our time tested tools. These include:
- thoughtful strategies for growing top line revenues,
- post-closing retreats,
- strategy development,
- Asian product-sourcing for significant cost-savings,
- best practices and benchmarking,
- conservative balance sheets,
- sourcing, funding and structuring key add-on acquisitions, and
- fast, seamless closings.
We focus solely on companies in the lower end of the middle market and we learn from each relationship. Through a singular focus, we’re committed to the realities of growing a mid size business.
Click on the video below to hear from ICV’s President Willie Woods.